Social media is now basic need for every blogger which helps you to increase the traffic on your blog. Newly launched Google+ has launched the 'Add to circles widget'.In this post I will show you how to add the official Google+ Widget. See the demo first.
How To Add Google+ Widget To Blogger
- Getting your Google+ id. (follow this image instruction to get id)
- Click on profile icon.
- Copy your google+ id.
- Now Go to widgetplus and select Get Widget
- Customize the settings on your choise (paste the ID in id bar and choose the width according to sidebar width)
- Now customize all and hit get button.
- Copy the generated code.
- Copy the code.
- Now go to Blogger Dashboard > Design > Edit Layout.
- Paste the code amd save your widget.