How To Host Your Blog Codes For Free ?
Let's see How To Host Your Blog Codes For Free !
This free service is called Google project hosting. We will need to create an account/project first with gmail ID. Lets begin
- Log into this link with your Gmail ID
- Then give your Project a name without spaces and fill up remaining blanks as shown below.
- Fill up the areas simply with your blog title choose Mercurial version and choose MIT as the license.
- Then Hit "Create Project"
- On the next window click the New Download link under the Downloads Tab. Watch the image instructions below :
- Next you have to choose your file from your hard-drive and hit the submit button after filling summary field
7. Right Click your uploaded file and choose "Copy link location" and paste this link anywhere you want.....
Main Advantages -
- Free hosting for lifetime.
- Upload limit of 200 MB per file.
- Free 4GB upload storage for per gmail account.
Please share this post and add your comments