Note - This tutorial is also answer to How to get alexa page ranks for blogger or website ?
Alexa is the global leader in Analytics.It is also leading provider of free, global web metrics. Search Alexa to discover the most successful sites on the web by keyword, category, or country. Use our analytics for competitive analysis, benchmarking, market research, or business development. You can also use Alexa's Pro tools to optimize your blog's presence on the web.Alexa also helps to determine your blog improvement through it charts.I also add this blog to alexa and now page rank of btsnts is 17,64,265 and it is improving day to day.
How To Get Alexa Page Rank For Your Blog ?
I am giving a full image tutorial so that you can easily understand it
- Go to alexa.com
- Fill the short form.
- Now go to your inbox and search for confirmation message from alexa and click on provided link.
- Now you will redirect to password page.Type the password for two times and hit submit password.
- Now fill about your profile then hit update the profile.
- Now go to your Dashboard at left site.
- Click Add A Site Button at right bottom.
- Now select your plan.I recommend Free Plan.
- Now enter your blog/websites URL.
- Then copy the full code carefully.
- Now open a new tab.
- Go to Blogger Dashboard > Design > Edit HTML.
- Now find <head> tag.
- Put the copied code just below or after <head> tag.
- Then again goes to alexa and hit Verify my ID button.
You done it.
You can also check your pagerank @
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/YOUR BLOG/SITE URL.
*Not need to wright WWW. or HTTP://