With Google Custom Search, you can harness the power of Google to create a customized search experience for your own website.
Google custom search engine allows your readers to search in your blog.For adding this widget you don't have to add any css or jquery code,you just have to copy and paste the code. You can choose your your widget from 5-6 designs.If any user type search keyword then results appeared in seconds that is top feature of this widget.
How To Add Google Custom Search Engine To Blogger?
- First go to this page and choose Create a custom search engine.
- Then fill up the form. (Note - While giving Blog Address please add http:// before it. )
- After filling the form choose a design which suits your blog.
- Now copy the code.
- Now go to Blogger Dashboard > Design > Page Layout.
- Paste code and save it. Drag it to the right top so that your readers will not get problem for find search bar.