Favicon is small icon which is present besides any blog's/websites title in browsers tab.Blogger comes with a default B icon in orange color which looks very ugly.Here in this post I am sharing a simple tricks to add/change or replace blogger blog favicon.To change your favicon you don't need to edit any code in your template,it can be done from "favicon tab" present in page elements page.Now lets see how to chnage blogger blog favicon ?
How To Change Blogger Blog Favicon?
- Go to Blogger Dashboard > Page Elements
- Click on the favicon tab
- Now hit "Choose File" button.
- Browse for your own image(should be less than 100 KB) and select it.
- Blogger will automatically re-size it,and finally hit the "Save" button.
Another Way To Change Blogger Blog Favicon
Here is another simple way to change your blog's favicon.
- Go to Blogger Dashboard > Template
- Click Edit HTML
- Hit Proceed button
- Now find for below code in your template
add below code immediately after of above code
<link rel="shortcut icon" href="URL OF YOUR ICON FILE"/>
Replace URL OF YOUR ICON FILE with your own icon.
Now save your template and you are done..