Social bookmarking widget is need of every blogger thats why you see such gadgets almost on every blog.Social bookmarking widgets helps you to boost traffic on your blog.Today I am sharing an amazing social bookmarking widget which comes with beautiful animated tooltips,when any user hovers on the social icons the tooltip comes out also it applies a opacity effect to these social icons,this effect increase beauty of this widget.Credit for this widget goes to Shareaholic.Now lets see hoe to add it to your blog,also see the demo at the bottom of this post.
How To Add This Widget To Blogger?I have created a blogger widget generator form for this widget.Follow below simple steps to add this widget to your blog.
- You must login to your blogger account first.
- Click on below Add to Blogger button
- Now you will redirect to blogger add widget page
- Choose your blog and add click on Add Widget button
- Drag the widget at the bottom of your page layout
- Finally click on Save Arrangements button and you are done.
Note - This widget will appear on post pages only,if you want to show this widget at the bottom of every post on your homepage then remove first line (
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'>) and last line(
</b:if>from the code.